{Followers}

Monday, April 5, 2010

Aweosme person of the day #4

@Stephanie Gipson The thing that I like most about you: You are willing to stand alone for what's right. I could NEVER be like you there. You are so straight forward, you just speak right up and tell the person that what they did was ungodly, and you tell them not to do it again. I appreciate that.
I also like the fact that you are not just trying to tell your friends what right and what's not, you practice it yourself! You are a lot more eager than me to change for the better, and to do what's right, even if it means a lot of sacrifice.
The trip to Leadville was SO MUCH FUN! We found what we have in common. All the things that almost make me freak myself out, I found out that you do it too! We REALLY need to go to Leadville again. *ENDS CONVERSATION* (@Hannah Stanley Are you following that?)
You *Hears the words pizza, for and supper used in the same sentence and then goes crazy* Ok, yeah, sorry about that. Anyway, you accept people, and make them feel welcome. When I was "the new girl" at WBC, you, Taylor *Cries*, and Natalie (sp?) made the perfect team and made me feel SO WELCOME. You were all so happy to be the lucky person to sit next to me, and to be the one to invite me to AWANA (Way back in the day. And I'm sure that wasn't anything about getting more points, was it? HAHA!!! OK, so maybe it was. Did u get the points, or did Taylor **CRIES**).
You are such an encouragement, and I feel that I can just talk to u whenever I want. I thank God that we go to meet eachother! <3 ya girl!!

No comments: