{Followers}

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pictures of Thanksgiving




Yesterday, I promised y'all that I would post pictures, so I'll post the few that I got.

First, I took pics of what everybody was doing. I got one of Dad, but I don't think he would want me to put it on here...
Here's my little Indian brother:


Everybody else in the kitchen.



And I tried to put one of me on, but it wouldn't work. =( Oh, well. It was a dorky picture anyway...

Here's all the wonderful food we were blessed with. (including Buckley)


Is it just me, or does that pitcher of ice tea look like hot chocolate? =P Anywho, the timer's going off, and I don't want to burn our pizza. And those are all the good pictures, so goodbye!!! ~Lizzie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl! I CAN COMMENT! WOW WOW WOW! *COUGH* sorry. :P

Great pictures by the way. Is that Seth at the top? And the tea DOES look like hot chocolate!

Lizzie said...

YAY! Pop-out comments always annoyed me, but I wanted you to be able to comment, so I made it pop out. =P

Yup, that's Seth, the little boy with 12 hearts, and a numb chin... =P And I loved how the butter looks like ice cream. <3

Andi Carter said...

Kendra told us to come on over and follow you, so here I am! :-)
Aren't blogs fun?
Come see my "Andi" blog some time. Kendra can tell you about it. LOL
www.circlecadventures.blogspot.com

Lizzie said...

Thanks for following! You have a really neat blog!