{Followers}

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Randomness

Here are some random facts, just for the sake of posting again. =P
1. I watched Enchanted, and thought it was...interesting...a couple awkward moments there...
2. I like this tissue box cover:


2. I hope everybody has a GREAT valentines day! {And that nobody gets sick.}


3. I have a post coming up about ... marble runs... yeah, VERY exciting, I bet you guys can't wait.

4. Chocolate.

Just saying.


5. I love classical music

6. I can't wait for bible study and prayer meeting tomorrow! HAPPINESS!

7. I can't wait until voice lesson tomorrow either. Mostly because I just got a music sheet that I've been DYING to have!!! =D =D =D

8. Is gonna watch the rest of The Parent Trap with the fam in a few minutes...

9. So, I must tell all my dear followers goodbye for now.

10. Goodbye!

~Lizzie

{What would you like to see me post??}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I like the second tissue box. =P

Why not post some pictures of your yard?

Anna Faith said...

You are so funny...........
:P