{Followers}

Friday, March 18, 2011

Update, and randomness.



1. Thank you all so much for your prayers! We can see that they definitely are helping! Dad has been doing very well, and moving around a lot! I also wanted to share with you what my uncle thinks happened.
{Just so you know: this is what my uncle THINKS is what happened, but we're not really sure. Mom said not to preach it as gospel truth. Just so you know. But I'm like 90% sure this is what happened.}
My uncle is EMT trained, and when the accident happened, his first assessment was that Dad had a punctured lung. In fact, with the symptoms Dad had, that was pretty much the only thing that could have happened. The paramedics said the same thing. By that time, we had a ton of people praying for us, and by the time he reached the hospital {which wasn't for several hours} they said he only had a bruised lung. I believe God healed the punctured lung during those few hours! If we didn't have so many people praying for us, I doubt that would have happened!

2. My mom just walked up and wished me a happy day-that-isn't-my-birthday...thanks Mom, you too...

3. I had a VERY happy Monday. Mom was going through my school schedule, and pointing out that I was two weeks behind in math, and four weeks behind in science, ect ect ect. And then... "Wait a minute...how many math lessons did you say are in your book? But I have eighteen more than that written down here." So basically I've been AHEAD in math the whole time when I was sweating it because I had to do three lessons a day. =D =D

4. I have to pick which movie we watch tonight, which really stinks because I like all the movies that my sister hates, and I want both of us to be happy...but I've been dying to see Sound of Music again. **SIGH** I wish my sister liked musicals.

5. There's a nice dusting of snow today. That makes me happy, cuz incase you didn't know: I LOOOOOOOVE SNOOOWWW!!!!

6. My little brother's breath smells really bad, so he just came and breathed in my face. **rolls eyes** Very different from my mom's morning salutation.

7. So, my dad has been out of work since December, and now he can't really GET a job, but a family from church just moved, and gave us a bunch of their food. Now usually when that happens, most of the food ends up being given to somebody else, or thrown away, because we try to eat healthy, so we don't eat sugar, and try and stay away from white bread, ect. Well, apparently one of the people in this family has diabetes, taking care of the sugar problem, and they gave us a bunch of whole wheat oat bread {which is our favorite kind}. It was such a blessing to receive all that food, and most of it was food that we can actually eat!

8. ONE MORE THING:


Which one??

Well, TTYL folks! ~Lizzie

5 comments:

Anna Faith said...

1.I am glad your dad is getting better!
2.LOL
3.I am ahead in math too!!!
Kendra is way back there!!Lol
4.My favorite movie is the sound of music too!
And all my siblings do not like it!!
They are so crazy!
We should live together.RAL
5.Snow!!I sleep last night with the window open all night!!:D
6.Haha
7.Thats really nice!!:)
8.I think I like the black flower one the best...

Have a great day!
Anna-Faith

Hannah said...

I'm VERY glad your dad is doing better! :D That's awesome about Math! I wish that would happen to me... I also wish we got snow here. ANY snow. Oh and I like the second one best. :D

Felicity said...

OKAY.. THATS IT. This is the 3rd time I've written this.. hopefully it won't erase this time.
Woah. Seriously? SNOW? It like burning hot. Sizzling hot. A bizzilion degrees hot. Like walk outside and start pouring sweat hot.. okay, I think you get my point. :P ;) :)
I love the black flowery one. Why? What are you using it for? I like questions. They are fun. A
Anyways..

toodle oodle ooooo.

Have a happy day that isn't your birthday,
Felicity :D

~Chavonne Shonwise said...

great, great, and great! :D
First one is the best!!!

Andrea said...

I COMMENTED!