{Followers}

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My fail.

Oh, my followers will be so happy! Thought I. I'm going to have a wonderful post with lots of pictures of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, and they're gonna love it! I said to myself. They might even enjoy the hike as much as I did! I didn't think that. I just now came up with that. Wow, what a perfect post this will be! Yeah, I thought that too.

On the mountain: Oh, a columbine! *snaps photo* I wanna pick that pretty purple flower!! (Don't worry, I didn't.) *snaps another photo*

*something flashes across my camera screen*

Out of memory.

What?! How can this be?! I just dumped my camera onto the computer! This is impossible!

*turns camera off and on again* (My epic way of fixing most anything.)

Out of memory.

Maybe my memory stick got locked by accident.

*opens camera to pull out memory stick, and finds that there isn't one*

Yes, somehow I left the house without my memory stick. My bad.

Next day:

I'll take some nice pictures of my sister's birthday celebration and post them on my blog. I guess it's better than nothing.

*puts memory stick in camera*

A few hours later:

*snaps a couple pictures of my sister opening gifts*

*something flashes on camera screen*

Out of battery.


So, in other news, I got three new ADORABLE journals. I'll use them for writing letters, because the paper in them is SO CUTE. And I got some of my Christmas shopping done. And my grandparents are coming for my brother's birthday next week, and then I'll be going to camp.

CAMP!!!

*slams head on computer desk*

I have a post coming soon about what has been happening over at camp! My sister is there this summer as a waitress, and my aunt and uncle happen to work there, so we've heard a lot about what's been going on.

It's amazing.

My God never fails to astound me.

I do believe in miracles people, 'cause I've seen a couple happening.

Well, I didn't see it. But I heard an awful lot about it.

So yeah, look forward to a couple better posts soon! =P

~Lizzie the Lame Blogger, and Photographer of Fail

P.S. Stephanie, Andrea, Hannah, and other people: Yes, I changed it, so it doesn't say on the top of your screen that I'm 13. Are y'all happy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the camera. =P Electronics...

You get to go to camp?! Awesome! So happy for you! =D

Hannah said...

Whoops. Wake up dolly day dream. I hate it when stuff like that happens. Like the other day I was going to get a video of this raccoon and I totally forgot my battery needed charged. Oh well. =P

Andrea said...

LOL! I've SO DONE THAT! XD XD

And yes. I'm happy. --> YAY! <-- see?

~Chavonne Shonwise said...

Poor, incon! :'(
Camera's! The other day my camera wouldn't turn on! AT ALL!! For like three days it kept saying there was a lens error. Then one day it just turned on!! :-/