{Followers}

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NEVER leave me alone in a room with scissors. ESPECIALLY when I'm bored.

Yup. A bored, 12 year old girl, who is blonde at heart, left alone in a room with scissors is NOT a good idea. I know. My head hurts now too. =D You are probably wondering what on earth I did. Well, I'm not sure if I did it on earth . . . LOL. Ok so, here's the story.
I was alone, in my room, I was bored, and there were scissors (but I'm sure you've already gathered that much). I looked at the scissors and I thought . . . well, I didn't think. So, I grabbed the scissors and cut a little of my hair. Just a little. It was a week ago, and nobody has noticed it. It was right where my hair line starts on my head, and I grabbed it OH, about a half of a centimeter back, and about the same length wide. And I cut it, right below my eye. And then, I looked in the mirror, and THAT'S when I started too think. "Oh, look what I just did!" I thought, "Arg!!! I can't believe it! My dad HATES bangs that length, because they are always in your eyes. What should I do?!" And that is where I stopped thinking. Well, I must have thought something, but I was unaware of it at that time. I pulled it out. All of it. I ripped it out. It still hurts. And then I started ripping out more than I needed, because there were little black dots at the end of most of the hairs, and it was fun to pull them out. My bald spot still isn't noticeable, (thank goodness) but it hurts a lot. So, moral of the story. If you are bored, and alone, and you see a pair a scissors, RUN AWAY!!! That's all for now, I just thought I should post. =D Bye! ~Lizzie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I always do a little at the end of my hair and it is never more then 1cm!!!! lol, I don't think I would ever do that! I would be like Oh,no I DID NOT just do that. lol well at least you solved the problem :D

Anonymous said...

:D :) :D :)

Chloƫ said...

At least you didn't get TOO carried away pulling your hair out! =P I'm glad it turned out okay!

Abby said...

That's funny!


Abby

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm doing a caption/tag contest please enter!!!

Abby said...

I tagged you on my blog!

Abby