{Followers}

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ok, so here's a post I tried to do on my old blog, but it wouldn't post it, so here it is now. It's a little out-dated, but I'll try to post again soon. One thing that isn't as out-dated was the part that said I 'm busy. =D


Hey guys, I've been so busy, I'm writing a story for Cadia magazine (I am trying to post about it, in fact, I did, but it won't show up, so I'm starting over), I'm doin' school, chatting with all my amazing friends, doing more school and going . . . GO ME! I almost forgot about the best day of the year so far! Well, on Sunday we went to Leadville, CO and had a quick bible study and tubed down a steep hill! SO MUCH FUN! It was a private property owned my the church, so we were the first people to go down it. I was 3rd. =D I haven't gone tubing since we move five years ago, so I had a blast. But it kinda brought on a new problem . . . perhaps I'll tell you about it . . . and maybe not. And I'm really mad, because I finished the post, and posted it, and it wouldn't post, and I lost all of it. Anyway, I had a great time, except for sharks, banana phones, cough drops stuck to the seat, flying carrots, finding out what a pizza roll really tastes like (not as good as they're made up to be), *throws up* (Mulan, U know what I'm talking about), **** **** **** ******* ** ** *** **** *** ** **** **** * ** * ****** **** *** * *** * **** * ***** ** *** (Yeah, so nobody ever will know about that, except I already told Hannah, but she never reads my blog), ***** ****** (maybe y'all will hear about that some time), Seeing T with a hurt arm, please pray that it Will heal.=( Well, I'll try to get caught up with everybody, and I got awarded a couple times, and I need to take care of that, and this annoying music is play in my ear. That was random. Well, I g2g do shcool! (Haha, insie joke). Bye! TTFN

No comments: