{Followers}

Thursday, December 2, 2010

{Offically CEREAL post about school books}

I doubt that made sense. But am I required to make sense?? I am? Are you cereal? That officially stinks. So if I don't make sense, do I have to explain myself?? Ok, I guess I will, then.



Anyway, you know how some girls say "like" ALL THE TIME?? I say it a lot, but I don't do it half as much as other girls. {{Realizes this has NOTHING to do with the subject. Decides to tie it in SOMEHOW.}} One thing I DO say a lot though, is "officially." I don't say, "I need to practice my violin," I say, "I officially need to practice my violin" or istead of "I'm hungry" I'll say "I'm officially hungry." I don't know why, but I do.

And I don't know why I'm telling you this. I guess just so you can know something new about me. =P And as long as you are learning new things about me, you might as well know that a lot of the time, instead of saying "serious" I say "cereal". It's funny to see who doesn't catch it! Some people laugh really hard when I do that, others look at me like I'm off my rocker {which is probably true =P}, and others {such as my best friend} don't even realize I did it. =P

Anyway. Yeah. =P Ok, so I thought this was a little weird, when I was doing my {EIGHTH GRADE} vocabulary, they stuck this in there:
Celery raw develops the jaw, but celery stewed is more quietly chewed.
Ummmm...that sounds like something that would be in my brothers FIRST GRADE reading book. Yeah. Anyway. I thought I'd post. =P ~Lizzie, Rachelle, Karelsey, Mustard, Trademark, Happy Zombie, Erin, Chicken, Cocoa, The Girl With a Million Names, 3D, Zebra, Parrot, Sistahish, Incon, Anne, Angel, Angelica, Marie, Thom{my} ECT, ECT, ECT.
This is why I didn't put "Rachelle," Kendra, because if I do that, I have to do everything else...=P

5 comments:

Esther said...

HAHA, I'm like that too. I say "officially" a lot sometimes, and believe it or not, I say "cereal" in the place of "seriously" at times. We're weird like that. =)

Anonymous said...

Huh, okay. Lots of names. :P CHICKEN! RAL that is the funniest. We are totally weird and messed up. I don't think I care what people think of me anymore. ha. I don't know why I'm even typing this. I really should stop. But I'm just going to keep going because I'm so weird. I think YOU help me to be weirder though. :P

Lizzie said...

Esther: Wow, that's weird!!

Kendra: HAHA, I didn't even get them all. =P I do care to a point what people think of me, but hey, I'm weird, and I don't have a problem with them knowing that. =P BTW, Anna un-followed me!!

Andrea said...

You are hilarious. I never even thought of that! :D

Hannah said...

gAVe u an award on my blog. :) one of the rules is telling everyone... AH