{Followers}

Monday, December 6, 2010

PLEASE DO MY POLL! -->

About me Monday: Basically, I'll tell my awesome followers something totally random about me, so you can know me better. Kinda like my last post.
Tag Tuesday: I'll fill in one of those tags/quizzes and put it on here.
Wordless Wednesday: The one I didn't come up with by myself. =P Basically, just a really neat picture, sometimes with a poem or bible verse to go with it.
Fashion Friday: A picture of me wearing a cute outfit, and where I got it. =)

PLEASE pick either your top two, or just your favorite, but PLEASE no more than three! I might do them every other week, and I will still do normal posts. THANKS!! ~Lizzie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T DO THE FASHION FRIDAY! (I joke, I joke. Sorta....)

Hannah said...

Please do the fashion friday! =P Please make a new post, Lizzie!