{Followers}

Friday, January 21, 2011

DRAGONS ON THE LOOSE!

PLEASE post this if you know someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, and in case you didn't know, they can totally breathe fire. 60% of people WON'T copy and paste this because they have already been eaten by dragons. 38% of people are sitting in the shower armed with fire extinguishers. The remaining 2% are awesome and will re-post this.

{Might I add, those percentages are only estimates. They forgot the 0.2% that was sitting at their computer, waiting for a dragon to come, so they could train it...=P My friends, Hiccup and Toothless are here to help me.}

{BTW, GRACE. DID YOU SEE THAT?! IT MEANS I *DO* HAVE AN IMAGINATION!!!}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the 0.001% who are smart enough to know that all the dinosaurs died in the flood. And Peter killed them all, with the help of Grace in the name of Aslan.

Andrea said...

YAY FOR DRAGONS!!!!!! I will totally repost this...