{Followers}

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I have awesomely amusing friends

HAHA, I was chatting with my amazing friend, Andrea, today, and somehow, we ended up {trying to} make everything rhyme. This is what we came up with:
(Some of it has been edited out, like links, or certain *special* words that have a *special* meaning that you all won't get, and aren't necessary to the conversation. But I did leave one)
me: *giggle* I'm back.
=P
I'm a yak.
Andrea: YAY FOR YAKS!
me: YAY FOR THE YAK PLAN, AND MAY ALL EPIC CANADIANS HAVE IT!!!
AND MAY THEY NEVER FALL INTO A PIT!!
Andrea: :D YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!
me: And may all kind horses have much hay.
Andrea: :D are you ok?
me: I keep rhyming, if I may.
Andrea: {link}
I have green hair!
and part of my eye is green as well, but who cares?
4:21 PM me: It won't let me see it.
Andrea: really!?
OH NO!
ALL THE YAKS SHALL DIE!!!!!!!
me: I hope my friend, Kirsti isn't high.
Andrea: oh my!
Is Kirsti high?
Oh me oh my!
I feel as cheesy as swiss on rye! {SHE WAS}
me: How should I know? Her middle name isn't Joe...
Andrea: IT ISN'T JOE!? OH NO!
me: (Your rhyme was lame). I'm glad I don't have much fame.
Andrea: ERIN! SHAME! My rhyme was only slightly lame.
me: OUCH. MY EYES, MY EYES!!! THEY ARE IN PAIN!
Andrea: I'm sorry your eyes are in pain. But still, my ryhmes are not lame.
me: oh, STINK. Lame and pain only SLIGHTLY rhyme...
BUT, maybe I will rhyme better this time.
=P
My eyes are better now. I'm very glad they aren't the size of a cow.
Andrea: Silly goose! Weird, now I feel like Dr. Seuss... esquire.
me: And how was your day, may I inquire?
OMGOODNESS! WHAT SHALL I DO IF I HAVE TO GET GLASSES? AND THEN I'LL MATCH THAT GUY THAT SMASHES...
=P
You don't know that code..
word.
Andrea: My but I do hope you're insured.
me: Yes, but hopefully my eyes are completely cured.
Andrea: But for the moment, that is completely unsure.
me: OMSTARS, I'M LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF!!! I hope I don't come down with a cough.
Andrea: :D Then you'd have to go to the doctor's. But if you're uninsured, you're sure to fall out of stock. (???)
<--- ers
me: That made no sense, and had no elegance.
Andrea: I'm sure, Ms. Party-Pooper.
me: You've left me rhymless there, Ms. Andrea Trooper.
Andrea: :D I'm laughing breathlessly, but are you sure you're ryhmelessly
me: Do you mind if I post our chat on my blog? I'm growing tired of this city smog...
Andrea: Continuing in sorrow?
:D City shmog? City smog? There I ryhmed! You may post on your blog.
me: I will wait until tomorrow.
If you wish...
EW, I HATE RAW FISH!
Or may I do it today?
Andrea: I'm sorry, but I love chips and salsa and must decline to eat anywhere without... CHIPS AND SALSA!!!!!!!!!
(that was really bad, i know)
4:34 PM me: I don't have TV, so I can't watch that show.
4:37 PM Where is my rhymer? Did she go to check the cookie timer?
Andrea: Something along those lines. That cookie timer, which does not exist, was put on a blog, much like this.
me: What are you babbling about? I feel like letting out a shout.
Andrea: Don't do that! You would scare the rats!
me: Mother and Father are home. Our house isn't the shape of a dome.
Andrea: :D I love to eat icecream, especially when it's in a cone.
(HA!)
me: I have three new {lovely} skirts, and they are not hand sewn.
Andrea: :D i can't think of anything to rhyme right now.
anybody want a peanut?
me: MOOOOO. Did I sound like a cow?
Andrea: *smacks head on hand*
me: STOP DOING THAT, IT'S HIGH KING PETER'S COMMAND!!
Andrea: poor high king peter
me: We'll have to test his patience with a meter.
Andrea: :D and then he'll have to jump off a cliff when he fails anger management classes
me: But at least he doesn't have to wear glasses. Like that guy who smashes...
Andrea: ORANGES!
me: We've been here before. In our email. I bought those skirts on a 50% off sale.
Andrea: :D lol
me: My cat just meowed.
*that rhymed with "loud"
Andrea: you're really desperate, aren't you?
me: No, I'm not. Extremely warm = hot.
Andrea: If you're so hot, jump in the oven and be a tater tot.
me: You fail. Don't put a teddy bear in a pail.
Andrea: The pail is full of water right? I just hope it hasn't frozen through the night.
me: Yes, water indeed. For the African Children in need.
Andrea: I was going to say something, but it wasn't need (ed)
me: You could have said, "I was going to say something, but you weren't in need." AND STOP RHYMING WITH THE SAME WORD!
Andrea: :D
read the email
me: It is a trap into which you are being lured.
Andrea: :P Your language is not pure.
me: That didn't even rhyme. Try again, then suck a lime.
Andrea: It did too rhyme! You go lick... a rhyme!
HA!
me: See? You fail at this...and when I aim at a target, I miss.
Andrea: check your email.
me: I have an ugly finger nail.
I need to go. My sister needs the computer, and I don't want to shoot 'er.
Andrea: I'm sorry, but you really fail. If your nails did look like pails, they might be ugly, but they aren't, they're only sudsy. So sudsy are they, you could wash dishes all day, then eat some salad and hit the dishes with a mallet. You'll hit them with a mallet since your nails are tired of scrubbing. And all because your nails aren't ugly, all they are are sudsy! {see? She couldn't even make them rhyme!!!}
me: BYE!!
Andrea: bye!
me: AND DON'T GET HIGH!!
Andrea: I WON!
me: ON HOT KOOLAID!
me: AND I DON'T NEED AN EXTRA MAID!
Andrea: :P
me: <3
These messages were sent while you {I was} were offline.

5:05 PM Andrea: see ya! wouldn't want to be ya!
ME: STOP. RHYMING WITH SAME WORD. I NEED TO GO DO ...I think I should use a DIFFERENT rhyme... OH! OH! I have a friend who's a nerd!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That was a fail. On both our parts until the very end where I talk about your nails. HA!

Lizzie said...

See? She still thinks she ACTUALLY rhymed!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I didn't read the whole thing though. :P