{Followers}

Saturday, January 29, 2011

DUNDUN DUUUN!!!!




Yes, my hair looks orangey-green... it's actually an incredibly dark brown color. And ignore my cheesy grin in a couple of the pictures that I am sharing with you today. =P BUT, BEFORE MORE PICTURES, LET ME TELL YOU A STORY! A true {{cough ISH cough}} story about an experience that I had.

I got out of the carriage, prepared for the battle. A man, holding beer in his hand was watching me the entire time. Who knows how many mugs of beer he's already had? I walked into the building, continuously wanting to go back. A large, dark-haired woman greeted me in a cold manner. "Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked me. I nodded my head, still wondering if I should really go through with this. "Come right over here." She said. I quietly followed, wanting to turn back, but not willing to humiliate myself so. She armed me with the necessary equipment, and then said, "Now, don't look up." I looked straight down. No turning back.
*snip, snip*
That was my over-dramatic version of getting a hair cut. I really got out of my blue man van, and the guy with the beer...the hair salon just happens to be right next to a liquor store, and the man was just getting into his car with his alcohol in hand, and yes, he WAS watching me. And I won't go into detail about the "large" woman, but she wasn't particularly nice, and she did poke my eye twice. I think she forgot I was human. And the don't look up thing...well, she actually said, "look down." Yeah... anyway, I got between 7 and 8 inches of my hair cut off. I really really really like my new hair cut, just not the way my hair sits... =P

Like I said, ignore the dorky smile... anywho, I hope you guys...liked this post. =P Have a great week! ~Lizzie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That's really dramatic! It looks really cute!!! =)

Abby said...

I love it! I especially liked the dramatic intro for this post. :)



Abby :D

Anonymous said...

Hehe! You are so funny . . . that last picture is not how I pictured you. :P

Andrea said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! (repeat, repeat, etc.) What, my friend, have you done!?!?!? Oh well. Looks very cute!

Lizzie said...

I'm glad somebody likes it! :p I really wanted my hair to curl in! I even did it with a curling iron, but it popped right back out! Grness! Hopefully I can get it to do what I want when it gets a little longer.