{Followers}

Friday, January 7, 2011

Life is Sweet

Life Is Sweet

1. Sweaters. I have WAY too many of them, and I love every single one to death
2. Chocolate covered coffee beans. Need I say any more??
3. Barefoot. Nothing is more fun than having people stare at you because you are barefoot {or wearing sandals} in the snow, while wearing your sweater. And I've only caught a cold from it once.
4. Friends. And awesome rhyming convo's we have together.
5. My Creator, comforter, BFE {Best Friend Eternally} ECT.
6. Long skirts. Again, I just love it when people stare at me because I'm wearing a long, modest skirt.
7. SIIINGINGG!!! Words can't describe the feeling I get when I sing.
8. Forcing myself to read, and then getting to lost in another world, it's almost impossible to pull myself away.
9. Whipped cream on coffee. <3>
10. Hair. *cough* Yeah, hair...have you ever realized what a comfort hair is? When I get mad, or really sad, I just go brush my hair. Or when I get bored, I style it, or cut it and rip it out. And REALLY ... it's even useful when trying to cover up the outcome of my chocolate covered coffee bean addiction, which is scattered all over my forehead right now... =P

Oh, and there's SO MUCH more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

Love 'em! :)