{Followers}

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I *WILL* POST!

Sorry guys! I was JUST about to give you those posts that I promised, when my mom said I couldn't be on the computer until I was caught up in math. So, I couldn't post...BUT, I PROMISE you, you will have at least ONE cool post by the end of the week, maybe two. Or three. =) I would do one now, but I'm wasting my time doing THIS instead, and I g2g take a shower, and then I'll eat supper, and then go to prayer meeting. So, I REALLY g2g, BYE!!! ~ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G2G? Ohh! Got to go! :P You can safe things as drafts though. Why not post some pictures?

Lizzie said...

Kendra: They are drafts, but they need major editing. =P Well, one of them is a draft, and I have plans for two or three others. One of which I need to talk to you about. Preferably on chat. *HINT, HINT*